top of page


Cozy Living Room
  • I am a property owner, must I sign a contract?"
    Washington State real estate licensing law requires that we have a signed contract with each property owner with whom we work. The contracts can be customized to fit the services needed by each individual owner.
  • Do you handle vacation rentals?
    While we sometimes have a short term (6 months or less) rental available, we do not handle vacation rentals. We have found that vacation rentals are best handled by someone who specializes in those.
  • How do I apply to rent?
    We recommend that prospective tenants first see the rental in which they are interested and then apply. Our applications are completed online and each adult tenant must complete an application. Once you decide to apply, we will provide you with the application link.
  • What are the qualification requirements to rent?
    Our qualification guidelines can be provided on request.
  • I'm moving from out of the area, may I rent sight unseen?"
    In some circumstances we can rent a property even though the prospective tenant hasn't been able to see the property in person. This works well for those who are, for example, being transferred to the area for work.
bottom of page